View Single Post
Old 02-24-2002, 02:20 PM   #1
gottico2

Thumbs down I'll tell you where you can pant your listening device--Someone Give me an answer !!!

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I AM READY TO GIVE UP ON THIS GAME. I CAN'T BE THAT BAD THAT I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET THROUGH THIS MISSION--I MEAN, I MADE IT THIS FAR!! I HAVE TRIED EVERYONE'S SUGGESTIONS. I SAVE AERON AS A TARGET UNDER F5--I TARGET THOSE TRYING TO TARGET HER (A) --I HAVE TRIED TO INTERCEPT THE TROOP TRANSPORT AT THE NEBULA LIKE SOMEONE SUGGESTED, I HAVE TRIED TO HANG OUT ABOVE THE SATTELLITE LIKE SOMEONE SUGGESTED, ALL TO NO AVAIL. AND IF I DESTROY ALL THE TROOPS TRYING TO ATTACK HER, AERON STILL GETS ID'ED AND RUNS BACK TO THE SHIP SO THE MISSION ISNT RESOLVED. I AM TIRED OF PLAYING IT--THE FUN IS GONE--ISN'T THERE ANY WAY TO BEAT IT, TYPE IN A CHEAT TO SKIP THE MISSION, DOWNLOAD A PATCH, ANYTHING TO SAVE MY SANITY? I THINK IT SUCKS THAT THEY DIDN'T MAKE THIS MISSION A LITTLE DIFFERENT--THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME IS TO HAVE FUN WHILE BEING CHALLENGED--NOT TO WANT TO THROW EVERY LAST FRIGGIN GAME DESIGNER AT LUCAS ARTS OUT A WINDOW!!!!!!
gottico2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,