View Single Post
Old 03-22-2002, 12:51 AM   #17
Brick
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 101
Now I have a personal debate... I preordered from LEC, AND I have a copy reserved at the local Software, Etc. (I'm like NASA... two of everything, always have a backup plan...). Now I'm trying to decide which on to cancel. I'd get either one about the same time.

I think I'll decide by the collector's tin. I'll call Software, Etc. first thing tomorrow and ask if I can reserve a copy of the Tin instead. If I can, I'll go that route. Maybe.

Strange; usually I'm pretty decisive. Now I'm lost
Brick is offline   you may: quote & reply,