View Single Post
Old 04-05-2002, 07:22 AM   #137
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Current Game: World of Warcraft
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
*Gariks sensors showed that Raschels fighter was only able to evade. Garik lost the Advanced on his tail so he headed right on Rascel. he made sure she saw him and he blinked his landing lights in Alliance light code. He blinked the same message for some time.*

I S Y O U R H Y P E R D R I V E O K
I S Y O U R R 2 U N I T O K

*He repeated several time. then a blast hit is shield that had just come up to 40 percent each. and now dropped back to 34 percent aft. Garik evaded again and saw that it was the TIE advanced again. He looped around to get behind but the Advanced mimicked his movement. He evaded to the right and fired a shot at a passing bomber. the bomber exploded and garik went right past the explosian and emidiatly rurned a left loop. The Tie adavanced went right threw the explosion and didnt locate Garik. Garik then got behond the Advanced and linked his fire to dual shot. he fired at random hoping to hit something. The adavanced noticed it too late. and got his Aft shield shot up by Garik it hasttly got away. Garik went back to Raschel and repeated the questions.*
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,