View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 01:06 PM   #166
RenScotson

What I would like to see...

SKINS
From Star Wars Episode One - Battle Droid, Destroyer Droid (heh, yeah right...) Qui-Gon, Padme... Naked Padme (hey, I'm young, I like Natalie Portman, nothing wrong with that! Plus while people are staring, go in for the kill... now I have to run from the mob of women gamers *force speed* ) Jar Jar! (Yeah... we need him... nothing worse than someone getting killed by Jar Jar... plus he's good target practice)

From Star Wars Episode Two - Jango Fett (duh), Zam Wessel, another Padme, Clone Trooper...

From Star Wars Episode Three - A really badly scared Aniken?

From Star Wars Episodes 4-6 - Luke with the cloak, Leia with the slave suit, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Jabba the Hutt (another yeah right...) Ewoks! (Will have the same affect as Jar Jar, humillating when someone is killed by one of these) IG-88

From Star Wars Expanded Universe - Mara Jade, Jan Ors in a bathing suit (hey, they said they were going to the beaches of somewhere) Dark Luke, Dark Mara, Emperor Clone, Yuuzhun Vong, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Anikan Solo. Lowbacca, Tenel Ka

From Shadows of the Empire - Xizor, Guri, Coruscant Guard (from the game really) Dash Rendar.

From Final Fantasy (just another one of my favorite games) - Sephiroth, Cloud, Vincent, Aeris, Tifa (favorite women from the series, plus I think they would be cool with a lightsaber) Seifer, Squall (just want to kill the punk), Tidus (want to slaughter this punk) Auron.

From Lord of the Rings - Aragorn AKA Strider, Frodo, Legolas, Bromir, Gimli, Gandalf, Saramon, Sauron, Arwen.

LEVELS
From Star Wars - Naboo Generator Room (with Duel of the Fates music), Jedi Council Room, Carbonite Chamber (better than we got now, and better than the one someone made)

From Final Fantasy - City of the Ancients (area where Aeris died), Sector Seven Pillar, Shinra Rooftop

From Lord of the Rings - Ruins (where they fought the Ringwraiths), Elven Council Area? (where the fellowship began)

MODS
Spork and SBX... the best saber mods out there.

WEAPONS
From Star Wars - Dark Trooper Plasma Gun, Duel Lightsabers, a BETTER Sith Lightsaber (AKA Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Maul's Saber, Lightstaff... whatever)

From Final Fantasy - Masamune (Sephiroth's and Auron's), Buster Sword

Alright, I'm Done! Everything I could possibly think of... maybe a few of these will come to existance heh.

Ren Scotson, Commander of the Order of the Shield
RenScotson is offline   you may: quote & reply,