View Single Post
Old 04-28-2002, 03:35 AM   #6
Jem

Deac and The Fremen pause as they realize that everything was destroyed long before they arrived and the remaining enemy troops were just a mere water drop of a whole sea of army that had already evacuated the Zone. The Fremen calls upon the remaining of his men into a rendez-vous point but then asks himself:

"Why are they evacuating if they could have easily exterminated us?"

That's when the Fremen sees his Vicious Dog Dogmeat turn around in circles with his tell under his legs, so scared of something as he had seen death: The Fremen tries to calm him down:

"What is it boy?"
"kai! kai! kai!"

Then a bright light seems to concentrate into a specific spot in the now darkened sky, Deac, the Fremen and his men all look up. The Horror:

"That 's why they're evacuating!! The Cracken is using all of his fleet's firepower upon us! He is going to blow the whole side of this planet up!"

The Fremen begins to give order to his men:

"OPERATION EVAC! GET THOSE VIRTIBIRDS HERE ASAP! CALL THE WORMS SO THE REST CAN TAKE REFUGE IN THE DEEPNESS OF THE WORM TUNNELS! DO NOT USE ANY GROUND VEHICULES, THEY ARE ALL TOO SLOW!!! GO! GO! GO!"

Hundreds of Vertibirds and Sandworms arrive but some are destroyed by the first wave of fire. The Fremen says to Deac:

"See that Green button on your Armor? No! NOT THE RED ONE!Never push the Red one, NEVER! yeah that one, the green one that has *Rocket Belt* written on it, push it now! "

They fly away, The Fremen holding his dog by the tail, towards a Vertibird and manage to get in safely, he then says to Deac:

"By the way, I am named Zassek. If this gets any worst I'll have to call, against my own will, someone that owes me a favour..."

The small army devides itself into too seperate groups, those who are equipped with the rocket belts fly towards the Vertibirds and the others use the Sandworms.

They all rush away the Danger Zone and hold tight, awaiting the eventual Shockwaves...

Last edited by Jem; 04-29-2002 at 05:06 PM.
Jem is offline   you may: quote & reply,