View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 06:22 PM   #13
DashRendar
What Title?

Quote:
Originally posted by Heavyarms
I got most of em, dash. I take care of the ones I got, and you take care of yours. Also, you each advance one level, so you all got 6 SP's to spend.
Whoa! That there shows just how much of a newbie you are to SWRPGing!

Different Classes get different amounts of SPs, and plus your Int modifiers changes how many you get.

Shiirow: Adult Male Human, Scout 2; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 16 (+2 Dex, +4 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 14/12; Atk +2 melee (1d3+1, punch), +3 or -1/-1 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Carbine]); SQ Trailblazing; SV Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +0; Str 12, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 14.
Equipment: 400 credits, Aquata Breather, Blank DataCards (for DataPad, 10), Blaster [Carbine], Datacard w/ Program x2, DataPad, Security kit [Delux]
Skills: Astrogate +5, Computer Use +9, Craft (Computer Programming) +5, Demolitions +3, Disable Device +7, Jump +5, Knowledge (Streetwise) +6, Pilot +7, Read/Write Basic, Repair +6, Speak Basic, Speak Rodese, Swim +3
Feats: Endurance, Skill Emphasis (Computer Use), Track, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, simple weapons)

The Hot Shot Himself

Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."

Last edited by DashRendar; 05-03-2002 at 06:39 PM.
DashRendar is offline   you may: quote & reply,