View Single Post
Old 05-09-2002, 10:23 PM   #21
gavor

Name: Captain Shane
Species: Human
Profession: Vague
Apperance: Dark hair, average height.
Bio: Captain Shane is Captain of the SS Fluffy, the Flufferations most self-destructed ship. Along with VC Anthony, Andre et al they've battled Strapons, Demons, Queens of Hell, Shapeshifters, Cowboys, dressed as women and blown up their ship. Captain Shane, as all good SS Fluffy crew, loves a game of Strip Beer Challenge. Whilst on a routine patrol to the Pleasure Planet Ooky, the SS Fluffy is sucked into a wormhole and appears in the weird and wonderful Star Wars universe. They begin a ten year voyage to discover strong spirits, weak willed women and large guns to supplement their small...er 'guns'. After destroying the SS Fluffy during another game of Strip Beer Challenge they find themselves all alone on an unnamed planet with little more than a warm bottle of beer and a total lack of common sense.

Name: Gavor
Species: Human
Profession: Undecided
Bio: Gavor is my serious character and I haven't decided what he's going to do yet. I just know he'll be avoiding the cliche Bounty Hunter or Mercenary professions, i'm sure there'll be enough of them for a while. Theres so many fun looking alternatives. Who knows, maybe explorer or something similar. Blazing the trails that have to be blazed!

Join the Flufferation! Go down in PIS history! No wait! I meant.......

Join the Flufferation!
gavor is offline   you may: quote & reply,