View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 02:10 AM   #36
Vashers

w00t just beat him...

I've been playing the game w/o any guides after my friends said it would be impossible... and it is pretty damn hard! So after i beat a lvl i go back and read the guide for that lvl and kick myself for all the time i could have saved but eh... oh well...

so for this guy i got a few strategies... mostly the same as everyone else but i'll list em anyway...

so right at the start backpedal and pop out all 5 seaker drones (i assume u have 5 b/c i never used em up until this point)

these little buggers won't do anything at this point except float around and look pretty. While still backpedaling scroll to force speed and put on light saber style, take a deep breath and hit #6 to pop out your repeater, hit him with about 5 or 6 alt fires to get his shield down and the second it goes down throw on your speed hit #1 for your saber and circle this guy like crazy (if you haven't already make your left and right turns, left and right strafe b/c u can aim left and right with the mouse) and just constantly slash him and his shield will pop up after a little bit, he gives a little warning shout that they are coming back on.

At this point backflip back x2 and your little drones will have him distracted and u can pop 5x sentry cannons in a little cluster in the center and go back to your repeater, and with so many distractions you can easiler pop out another 6 alt fires, and once the shield goes down the sentries pretty much hold him in place and u can just slash him up again and he will be toast...

it could be done w/o the little sentries and drones... but I never used em b4... and you can't just let em stay in your backpack for the entire game so have some fun with em now...

----------------------------

now that's how i beat him and ended up with still 88 health and like 40ish shields left starting with 100/100... but the first few times i faced him trying various things i guess i knocked out the antena by mistake... and it seemed to piss him off and he fired this red beam at me that would cut me to bits...

anyone know if thats what causes the red beam to come out?
Vashers is offline   you may: quote & reply,