View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 04:36 AM   #48
GooglyMoogly

The people that paid for this game deserve to have an opinion.

It's obvious that there will be conflicts with various game play ideaologies as well as different interpretations about the games rules.

All I try to do is provide and foster a particular style of play that I myself and plenty of other players enjoy.

I have no problem with any of the moves in the game as long as they aren't done over and over and over again. You may not think this is particularly negative, but I do. I myself use some of these moves, but I only use them to augment my OTHER skills (yes there are other good moves besides the specials.)

Anyway...I really shouldn't need to justify anything to anyone, but I'm gonna do it this one time. I was just shocked at the visceral response my post invoked.

You paid 50 bucks for the game and so did I...there's one difference though...I also lay out 80 bucks a month to rent the server...so forgive me if I want to get the most bang for the buck when I play the game. The whole reason I got the server was so I'd always be guaranteed a place to play.

I'm not going to bother explaining in any more detail my reasons for running my server the way I do. I don't need to, I shouldn't have to and I don't want to. I'm happy with it and so are MANY people that compliment the server and the way it is run.
GooglyMoogly is offline   you may: quote & reply,