View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 11:27 PM   #3
G0G0GadgetForce

I dont care about bot support personally. If you like to play bots host a server with yourself. I hate playing agaionst bots which is why I play MP.

The duel of the fates I am talking about is ffaepisode1 its ffa but works great for duel in the ship room, or the maul room, or the basment, or the power chamber. I have experienced no lag graphics wise or server wise becuase of this map and I usually play with a high latency of 100-200.

I agree that no force duel is the way to play, but alot of admin are configuring their "no force server" with jump force (which I dont mind) and saber throw. The saber throw gets old becuase ppl that play with force normally rely on it once stripped of their force powers. (gunna get flamed for that but couln't help it

There are some really great maps and skins out there admins. Please take a look. I hate joining one of the few open servers only to find its an official map and has no skins.

skins I recommend and am seeing more often.

Vader
Lady Brena (shes kinda hot for a maul, shes horny too)
annikan
obi
dark kyle
the whole fett family
and much more.

Soon we will have a wookie
Padame
red guard
dooky
and you MUST see the Yoda in the works (thank you Kinja)

Look at the top ten maps downloaded at that link up above they are the best. But wait untill you see the Pit of Cankoon map thats in the works by Cpt Antilles.

My point is please spend 3 hours of your time or 1 hour for 3 days and get rid of the official maps and skins. It wont stop ppl from joining their favorite servers. They will get the map if they don't already have it. I have seen servers name themselves Elite maps and skins just to attract players. It will bring dedicated, skilled players of higher quality too.(might get flamed for that)
G0G0GadgetForce is offline   you may: quote & reply,