View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 04:50 AM   #22
Originally posted by Redwing
ROTFLMAO!!!! That conversation would be a beauty to see...

But no, Sith crystals are synthetic...artificially produced.

@Raynaga: What are you talking about? That was EU...a clouded window into the Star Wars other words canon unless contradicted by a higher source, which in a pyramid is EU books > radio plays > novelizations > the movies. So Fett escaping is canon unless Lucas contradicts that in a new Star Wars movie...

I've never seen that loony green = master, blue = apprentice idea in the what are you talking about? Do you just have unresolved personal problems?
This plays need a rolleyes smily. If you actually READ what I type, you will see that I said

A) I was surprised no one had mentioned the tale involving the Master/Trainer color relationship

to which you replied seeing it was untrue, after whcih I posted that

B) it being untrue hasn't stopped people from repeatedly posting that idiocy regarding Fett's escape in RotJ.

You then read these responses and somehow draw that I am saying both events are true and that the EU is canon, when in fact I merely stated I was suprised to see that no one had mentioned the master/trainer theory with no statements of any kind regarding the validity of the aforementioned theory. Are you sure it is me that is having the problem here?

Raynaga is offline   you may: