View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 02:36 PM   #194
Devil Doll
Official Spanker

Current Game: World of Warcraft
Forum Veteran 
-"Well Sir, I said that cause Jeraki and I fixed all the X-Wings an hour before we part, we cheked one by one a lot of times until all the X-Wings work perfectly, and now, some minutes ago when I was cheking Raschel X-Wing, the console was totally disarmed and all the other problems, I think you Know that, you was with Raschel when she said what happens to her X- Wing, so I canīt Understand how can It pass.
I remember when Jeraki and I fiished to check all the fighters someone enters to the hangar in the other side of the hangar, we canīt see who was him or her, and it looks a little bit strange, I thougt that it will check the X-Wing or the R2 unit, to make the finals moves to the X-Wing, so I I did not give importance to that.
That was strange, Maybe is someone who doesnīt want Raschel in the squadron or maybe she was the first of all the problems we will have, someone of the squadron will sabotage the mission, and nobody know who is the one, we have to know which one is the "bad guy" here and stop the sabotage.

Devil Doll is offline   you may: quote & reply,