View Single Post
Old 06-21-2002, 08:00 AM   #59
RoyalGuard

Name: D'rick 'Blast-my-own-foot' D'bbler
Species: Twi'lek
Profession: Second-hand creature dealer
Skills: Animal procurement, training/disguising and sales.
Birth Place: Ryloth
Height: 5'9"
Quote: "If I did you a better deal I'd be blasting my own foot... Look, this Dewback only had one careful owner and will give you years of useful service. The proper papers? Of course, I have them right here. Wet ink? Don't be ridiculous, the paper's just damp!"

D'rick grew up a member of the reviled merchant caste on Ryloth, and soon decided that he wanted to get as far away from his home planet as possible. Finding that he had a knack for selling things to people, and training animals, he combined the two to exhange trained native Rylothian animals for passage off-world. He neglected to mention to the ship's captain that the creatures he'd sold had a lifespan of two standard weeks...

Ever since then D'rick has been on the move, never staying in one place for longer than it takes to make some money - and the inevitable host of enemies that come with making money. Having been around the galaxy to places such as Chandrila, Corellia, Selonia, Sullust, Ord Mantell and now finally Tatooine, D'rick can break and train just about any non-sentient animal, and sell it to just about any sentient entity. D'rick has heard of an incredible creature owned by Jabba the Hutt, and wishes to find out more about this specimen. Maybe he'll make enough money to finally settle down, maybe he'll make more enemies than he can handle. One thing he's sure of is that this life beats living on Ryloth by a loonngg way...

TEKELI-LI! TEKELI-LI!
------------------------------------------------
'Y' AI 'NG'NGAH
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE - L'GEB
F'AI 'THRODOG
UAAAH!
-----------------------------------------------
'You fool, Warren is DEAD!'
RoyalGuard is offline   you may: quote & reply,