View Single Post
Old 06-29-2002, 04:57 PM   #118
JaraDaj

Quote:
Originally posted by alienine
I wanna make a script in red stance where you have to face someone, you press the key, you spin 180 degress, do a back stab then do the spinning thingy.

I'm working on a red stance, 180 degree turn and backsweep then the spin... it's hard to get the timing and not alot of people will stand still long enough for me to do it, I test everything i can online so i know it works, if i'm not sure i'll say so.

Quote:
I still have no idea how to kick? What do you actually do lol?.

To kick someone you have to move in thier direction, when you are near them tap jump 2 times. A good way to practice is doing the kick flip off a wall. If you can do that you can kick someone, they must be either in front or on the side, can't kick em if your back is toward them.

Quote:
Has anyone thought of making some sort of script that works with guns?

I have been thinking of a script for the sniper gun, and rocket launcher. When zoomed in, hit attack1 once to do a full charge, then hit again to fire. I hate having to hold it down. Another one is for the rocket launcher, hit attack2 till you can get a lock then hit it again to shoot the heat seeker.

Quote:
Oh and last but not least, how do I make the guy spin a set amount of degrees? lol
In the script i made, it's just a toggle, so i got used to controlling the spin at will. It's not safe to do it the other way, since scripting with any sort of timing means you will have to use waits in the script. Which means you are stuck doing that script till it's done, meaning as you start you spin, you can't do anything till it's done. With the toggle you can stop it anytime, and go to the next guy. But if you want it to spina few times then you will have to change the script a bit... have to add waits. I'll see if i can make something up in to show you what it would look like. Gotta get some sleep so i'll post it sunday.

I would like to die peacefully and in my sleep, just like my grandfather. Not screaming in panic like the passingers in the car he was driving.
JaraDaj is offline   you may: quote & reply,