View Single Post
Old 06-30-2002, 02:27 PM   #82
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
(OOS: So comes the end of a great plan... I was hoping you'd let me destroy the planet Cracken... I had a great, and rather amusing, post set for that. But improvisation is the sign of true genius, and I've never denied being that. Oh, and by the way, this post isn't actually going to do much, just give some background and character development on Katani. So, if need be you can prolly skip it, but I'll try to make it interesting reading nonetheless. Trying to increase the whole wordsmithing skills and all.)

Katani thought to himself how dissappointed he was. He had hoped to completely destroy Belkadan. To tap into their computer systems and revel in the screams of it's sentients at their impending doom. To become a god, to hold the strings of life and death in his hands, and to feel the pain as he tugged each, the joy, elation, sorrow and agony. He would be the Harbinger of doom, and Death would follow him like a submissive dog, obeying his every beck and call.

The Conqueror stood waiting for him when he returned to the hangar. He climbed aboard, still a bit dejected, but also savoring the anticipation of the utter dominance he would bring upon Belkadan and it's inhabitants. Perhaps he would kill them all anyway, despite what Lord Cracken had said. Perhaps he would make himself Lord of Belkadan, controlling the people like the ruler he was born to be... like he should have been over Kuat. If it wasn't for Deac Stakiller... if it wasn't for Cracken. Many had stood in his way before. Many obstacles, many people. But he had passed them all. And then, only one thing stood in his way, one man who could destroy him. One man whose knowledge could prove deadly to his very existence. Deac Starkiller. And so, when properly equipped with a few dozen Noghri, he headed to a particular cantina on Tatooine. There he found Deac... and proceeded to lose yet another fight because of his underestimating his foes. But no more. He now had the Ultimate Weapon... despite what he'd told Cracken, nothing could destroy this beauty. He would survive. Alone.

"Space is big... really big. I mean, you wouldn't believe how vastly, hugely, incomprehensibly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
superthrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,