View Single Post
Old 07-03-2002, 12:46 AM   #147
JaraDaj

Quote:
Originally posted by Genko
can anyone post a sabrelock script? im losing sabrelocks the whole time.

Try;

bind X "+attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack; +attack; -attack"

This should stop when you release the button. So in a saberlock, hit it and hold it down. When you win or lose let the button go. Another alternative is to bind it to your mouse wheel, and just scroll... but most of us like to use mwheel for weapon switching.

Now you ask, why so many +/- attacks.... well you don't know how long the lock will be, better to have more than less, and if the script stops when you release the button, you won't be stuck till the script ends. Plus you will need the +attack, then a -attack. otherwise the server will think you haven't release the attack button, and just are holding it down. Remember;

+attack; +attack; +attack is the same as +attack

same goes for;
-attack; -attack; -attack is the same as -attack

PS. on a side not, sorry i never checked my PMs... didn't realize i had some

I would like to die peacefully and in my sleep, just like my grandfather. Not screaming in panic like the passingers in the car he was driving.

Last edited by JaraDaj; 07-03-2002 at 01:20 AM.
JaraDaj is offline   you may: quote & reply,