View Single Post
Old 07-08-2002, 03:26 PM   #7
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
Heh, I know I'm not Deac or Wraith 8, but what I have to say doesn't really have anything to do with this anyway. Actually, it has to do with what Deac said. About turning Cantina into one long (and when I say long, I mean LONG) document. To be truthful, I've been looking for a novelisation project to sink my teeth into, (I'd like to make my career one based in Creative Writing of some sort, this is a heck of a way to start) and the Cantina would be a perfect way to begin this. Obviously, it wouldn't be perfectly true to Cantina, because it's like turning a book into a movie; some things just don't translate. But, if anyone has all the Cantina threads Archived somewhere, (can I get them by just setting the read threads from: (date) far enough back, or have they been taken off XWA?) or can tell me where to get all of them, as well as get in contact w/ some of the authors, I'd love to, as my RPing days will have to be severely cut down once school starts, and I lose my scores of free time. (Believe me, it takes me a lot less time to novelize something than create a new direction for an RPG.) So, yeah, I'd love to do that, and it'd be good for everyone who could take the time to read it.

"Space is big... really big. I mean, you wouldn't believe how vastly, hugely, incomprehensibly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
superthrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,