Old 07-10-2002, 01:14 AM   #65
Triple R7x

Name: Moyy-Di Suhnfr

Species: Human

Homeworld: Tatooine

Current Residence: Tatooine

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 248 lbs.

Appearance: A strong man with broad shoulders and a stocky build. He has medium length light brown hair that he combs back.

Bio: Moyy-Di Suhnfr was born on Tatooine, and has lived there all his life. He has been friends with fellow native human Zoron Entoro. He and Zoron developed a passion for hunting at an early age, as their fathers were well-known hunters who often when out hunting together. As a Tatooine native, Moyy-Di has met many, many different people. He goes to his favorite cantina every Friday, and meets new people who are just passing through, Starfighters, traders, smugglers, and explorers. But one night he met a very secretive, peculiar man in his 40s. He had a very strange feeling about this man... He suddenly realized who he was talking to and said to the man, "You're a Jedi..." The man smiled and said "You're powerful with the force...it's a shame that I hadn't been here when you were younger...I sense much anger in you, it's too late for you to become a jedi now." The man was right. When Moyy-Di was 10 years old his parents had been killed by a bounty hunter named Boushh. Moyy was devastated and infuriated. He became even more infuriated when he found out his parents weren't even the ones Boushh was searching for. And it all made perfect sense now, Moyy-Di WAS powerful with the force, lately he had realized he had a strange power to tell if someone was lying, predict what people where going to say, it was almost as if he had a sixth sense. Moyy-Di and the Jedi talked for hours. After 9 hours, the Jedi had to leave to Corellia, and he left the cantina, and Moyy-Di never saw him again. Now Moyy-Di aspires to someday become a jedi, or at least obtain the skills to wield a lightsaber. He vows find Boushh and avenge the death of his parents.

"I'm no Jedi, just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions..."

Last edited by Triple R7x; 07-10-2002 at 07:20 AM.
Triple R7x is offline   you may: quote & reply,