View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 01:00 AM   #103
TheRock

We've been running the MOD of the 1.04 patch for a while. Glad to see the official version released.

I agree witht he above though, it makes Kicking the *unblockable move*. I have a feeling that you can pretty much take the posts from 1.03 about assfighters, and replace that word with kick-whores, and just repost them, as this is what the next problem will be.

Funny thing is, one only needs to think logically about kicking to see the correction:

If I run up to you and kick you with your saber up....wouldnt you block it? I know this is the same issue with the assfighting...someone runs up and backstabs me while Im facing them with saber up and I cant block it....BUT MY GOD, you can block BULLETS....

At the very LEAST, kicking someone with thier saber up should incur ATLEAST 50% DAMAGE based on what stance they are in. Say, (guessing) heavy saber strike damage is 50 (I havent got a clue really). So, I run up and kick you and you are in heavy stance, not swinging or moving, saber out and ready, facing directly at you....you should take 25 damage. After all, your basically kicking my LIGHT SABER...you SHOULD take damage.

Otherwise, its great.

Master Rock Fu (jk2.lowgrav.org, The Anti-Assfighting Server)

TheRock is offline   you may: quote & reply,