View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 03:16 AM   #125
technobot

good news I'm still the sh!t at JK2, it just takes me longer to kill people now. hehe, j/k

The whiners have gotten their way, it takes way to long to kill the other guy now... many of the assfighters you guys cried about are still some of the better duelists on the net however get used to 5 minute saber fights, lots of kicking, it's really lame, but that's just my IMHO.

I played this one guy who used to own me in 1.03 (mind you he hated "throw whores" and was an anti-assfighter, he just had mad dueling skillz)

Well guess what? I kicked his ass badly in our first attempt at 1.04. It doesn't make me awesome, it's just he can't throw his saber anymore (impeccable throw aim) and since you don't have to worry about having a saber thrown at you if you start combos from out of range, it's just running around like chickens with their heads cut off, fighting with glowsticks, how gay is that?

btw, I won the FFA with 40 kills in 20 minutes, that's actually pretty bad for me. I won all my duels. I'm not saying I'm awesome, just before any of the whiners responds with "Well he's just bitter because they nerfed pull/backsweep" well you're f@@king right I am bitter but at the same time I can win without it. It just makes the game way too much longer and all the good players (myself included) we're literally kicking the sh!t out of the rest of the players.
technobot is offline   you may: quote & reply,