View Single Post
Old 07-20-2002, 01:03 AM   #22
D@rth M@ul

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Xhan
my argument skews much the other way. I'm SICK TO DEATH of supposedly bad ass galaxy destroying villains that simply end up being disposable hero-foils. This is the new breed of Star Wars villain. And it SUCKS. Desann could have been a new breed of Sith... The kind that has plots upon plots AND a sense of martial prowess about him. He had his own style of sabering, for %)(*$#)(#*#) sake! You know how long that would take to develop? His Grip and Electricity were even higher than the Sidious and Vader, and he had Vader's power with ONE HAND. And in the end, all of this development is simply thrown to the wolves.. STUPID. What ever happened to the true BAD ASS villains? The kind that could hold their own? Even in the books and comics, this applies... It's getting to the point where I don't care anymore.. Oh no, the evil villain...with the new super world destroying death ray.. that is guaranteed to die some "ironically fitting" death in the third book/final stage. BORING.
Well Desann trained at the Jedi Academy, He could have worked
on his own type of sabering style, So did Darth Maul, I mean
he never went to an academy and he had a double bladeded
light saber which isn't easy to master. And asking for the villian
not to die or all the cliche's is like asking for a Slasher movie to be
scary, or not suck. And GTA3 acctually have a good storyline. It's going to happen because in the beginning
when movies and games were being made, all the types of
games and movies were discussed and a bases was set.

So the girl is always gonna check out that noise she just heard in
the dark blood filled hallway.

Kyle is always going to kill Desann, and Desann will always have
that earth destroying weapon.

Every now and then you get a game that is original at best,
and those games are my favorite.

.o)(Darth Maul )(o.

- "There is no pain were strength lies."

-"So the sith really do exist?".
We always have.
We always will.
D@rth M@ul is offline   you may: quote & reply,