View Single Post
Old 07-20-2002, 10:11 AM   #270
shareef187

Well, I know a little bit about scripting (key word, little), and I've made a couple scripts that I havent seen put up yet, so I guess I will before someone beats me to it

Accessing Desann and Tavion's one handed stances:

set fstn "set forcepowers 7-2-033330002000031432;echo ^44 ^3Stances;bind ins vstr rstn;forcechanged"
set fstn "set forcepowers 7-2-033330002000031532;echo ^45 ^3Stances;bind ins vstr rstn;forcechanged"
set rstn "set forcepowers 7-2-033330002000031332;echo ^4Normal ^3Stances;bind ins vstr fstn;forcechanged"
bind ins vstr fstn

Pressing insert will toggle between having 4, 5, or the regular 3 stances..... note, this will change your force configuration to my Dark side force configuration....... u can change this to be yours with a little browsing of the JK2mpconfig.cfg for your force settings. Also, since this works by changing your force config, u have to respawn before it's changes will take effect

Twirling saber taunt:

set sabtaunt "weapnext;wait;wait;weapprev"
bind p vstr sabtaunt

Use this on a server with weapons enabled. Switch to your lightsaber, then use this.

Breakdance:

set brkdnc "cl_yawspeed 2500;+back;wait;wait;+movedown;+right;bind u vstr resetsen"
set resetsen "cl_yawspeed 140;-right;-back;-movedown;bind u vstr brkdnc;exec xtrastancesd.cfg"
bind u vstr brkdnc
set emergency "-back;-movedown"
bind j vstr emergency

press u to initiate, then press u again to terminate..... if after termination, u r stuck crouching, walking backwards, press j to reset

Matrix slomo effect (requires cheats enabled):

set matrix "timescale 0.9;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.8;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.7;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.6;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.5;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.4;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.3;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;bind h vstr matrixr"
set matrixr "timescale 0.4;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.5;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.6;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.7;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.8;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 0.9;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;w ait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;timescale 1.0; bind h vstr matrix"
bind h vstr matrix

Ok, you could just have it very simply as:

set matrix "timescale 0.3;bind h vstr matrixr"
set matrixr "timescale 1;bind h vstr matrix"
bind h vstr matrix

but with my previous one, it has a very nice "slomo transition" effect, that is very much like the matrix (the latter one instantly switches to slomo, and back). However, due to so many wait commands, u cannot attack during the transition .

Finally, since I no longer play 1.03, i dont mind passing out my most precious 1.03 creation (mind u, I never used it online, I just made it for the sake of making it) for those that do still play..... this is an instant spinning backstab. It switches from blue stance to red (since I'm always in blue.... then it switches right back to blue when it's finished), automatically does a 180 spin for you, does the backstab, then continues to spin during the BS..... the ultimate script! only thing is, is that u need to be right next to your opponent, or it wont work(they have to be right in front of you, no space between). Without further ado, I present you with my creation:

set bkstb "cl_yawspeed 4000;+right;saberAttackCycle;wait;wait;saberAttack Cycle;wait;wait;-right;wait;+back;+attack;wait;wait; -back;-attack;cl_yawspeed 2000;+right;bind n vstr resetsen"
set resetsen "saberAttackCycle;cl_yawspeed 140;-right;bind n vstr bkstb"
bind n vstr bkstb

Press n to initiate, then press to stop spinning

Also, heres my moonsault script. The only thing thats different from mine, and the others, is that mine you do from blue stance (it automatically switches to yellow for the special, then switches right back to blue when done):

set moonsault "saberAttackCycle;wait;wait;+forward;+moveup;+atta ck;wait;wait;-forward;-moveup;-attack;saberAttackCycle;wait;wait;saberAttackCycle "
bind b vstr moonsault

Whew, there we go, hope u all enjoy!
shareef187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,