View Single Post
Old 07-21-2002, 04:37 AM   #273
remark 666

seta name "^1|:|^5R^7e^5M^7a^5R^7k^1|:|" <- that's the code I see, what I wanted to ask you guys is how to bind a name to a key, so if I press a button my name will change to whatever I type in, than with a key, it'll come back, thanks in advance.

ohh and to add more ram to the game is seta com_hunkMegs "100" (or in the console type /com_hunkmegs #

#= how much you want to add (I'd recomend 2/3 or half of your total ram, as seen, I put less than half but better than default) /com_hunkmegs without the # will tell you the default number (64 I think).

also, is it possible to bind ` for console as a key only ? I'm really tired of doing it shift + `

^_^

Quote:
Originally posted by shareef187
Breakdance:

set brkdnc "cl_yawspeed 2500;+back;wait;wait;+movedown;+right;bind u vstr resetsen"
set resetsen "cl_yawspeed 140;-right;-back;-movedown;bind u vstr brkdnc;exec xtrastancesd.cfg"
bind u vstr brkdnc
set emergency "-back;-movedown"
bind j vstr emergency

press u to initiate, then press u again to terminate..... if after termination, u r stuck crouching, walking backwards, press j to reset
I haven't tested this script out but I can see it probably won't work since I see exec xtrastancesd.cfg in it and you also forgot to put " " around vstr brkdnc and vstr emergency

-----------------------------------------------------
[SIZE=1.9]All my life I've been livin' it all alone, I'm like a king with no people And no crown, or a throne...And what I'm speakin' on...Is what I'm feelin' like, Do you know what it's like To feel the warmth of the sunlight? I'd really like to know...Cause I've been chillin' in the dark For so many years...That I question love in my heart.....I hate everyone, And I hate everything....Except for all the juggalos And all the love that they bring...[/SIZE]
-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by remark 666; 07-21-2002 at 05:56 AM.
remark 666 is offline   you may: quote & reply,