View Single Post
Old 04-21-2000, 06:02 PM   #7
Master Qui-Gon

I've heard other people say the same things about the characters, but I think they came out okay [unlike JPB you used the right outfits]. The only time there was a problem with them was when the camera angle changed, sometimes parts of them would disappear or their hands would be a foot above the rope they were hanging from. This didn't bother me, though. The disappearing faces in the "naughty naughty" camera angle makes it easier to see what you're doing.

The Lucasarts people drop lower on my list everyday. An improved TPM for Dreamcast may have motivated me to get around to buying a Dreamcast. At least that would be something of a project. They don't have much of an excuse for not doing the PC update. Despite bad reviews [philistines!] TPM sold well, and many of the people that only thought it was a so-so game would still buy the update, so there's not a valid financial reason. I wonder if there's anything that would change their mind. Perhaps we should try a Jedi mind trick; they seem pretty week minded over there at Lucasarts.

Last edited by Master Qui-Gon; 05-10-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Master Qui-Gon is offline   you may: quote & reply,