View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 01:36 AM   #59
Darth Vicious

Any future Jedi Knight games will pit Kyle against the Yuuzhan Vong. Why? Well, it's where Kyle's story is, (And it's the most current report i've seen. Got it from the "new revised Star Wars character profiles") or something along those lines. the rest is, understandably, Conjecture, but should at least help to see where Kyle will be going next... if it's even Kyle!

well, According to the EU, after defeating Desann and returning from his vacation with Jan, Kyle worked to regain the unbelievable force abilities he had while fighting Jerec. (The force abilities he used against Desann were peanuts.) After some time, Kyle settled and became a combat instructor at the Jedi academy and trained many young jedi knights...

... and when the Yuuzhan Vong invasion began, Some of these same students answered calls to the front, and fought the Yuuzhan Vong bravely upon Ithor, Obroa-Skai, and some other planet i can't remember... Kyle's Jedi students fought bravely on those systems, and each died, since the Yuuzhan Vong took all of those systems. With the death of his own students, Kyle is afraid that the YV will succeed at what Jerec had intended to do-- destroy the Jedi Knights.

Kyle is beginning to lose hope that the Jedi will emerge victorious...

Sounds like next time will be payback time to me, folks... At least it gives Jedi Knight III a new story... One of serious revenge.
Darth Vicious is offline   you may: quote & reply,