View Single Post
Old 02-05-2001, 02:10 PM   #8
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Originally posted by WeedSmoker:
Don't you just double click on that box on the right that says "JK" and turn it into "MOTS" (and vice versa)?

Also you can just rename the file, but you still have to convert over everything (ie: textures and stuff not in the game you're working on).

I think... ; L~
Thanks weed wacker, but where is that button? In Jed? Be specific. I've looked for it previously, so maybe I am overlooking it now. Thanks again, Jedi Scepter.

  you may: