View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 01:54 PM   #85
FatalStrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Demolisher
I agree with graigsmith, they changed too much and now with all the mods I gotta download, it's not even worth playing. I joined the Jedi Academy in hope of getting better, and all I did was get owned by a bunch of kids. Yeah there were a few classes, but they didn't help. No matter how hard I try, I'm just not good at this game. I can't devote all my time to a game, I just want to have sometime to enjoy in my free time and I don't get that. On top of just sucking at the game, I am sick and tired of the game constantly freezing and crashing for me on my fast computer
Thats because this game defense does not allow any "NEW" to learn to love the game. Everything they do gets blocked, and they can't figure out why when it clearly shouldn't. They get bored with the time it take to get ONE kill and they quit. Face it people anyway you look at it 1.04 is not better then 1.02.

When we all played 1.02 for the first time we LOVED it. In fact thousands of people did. I would bet that had none of played 1.02 or 1.03 before we played 1.04 there wouldn't be HALF the people on-line right now as there is.

Battlefield 1942........
FatalStrike is offline   you may: quote & reply,