Thread: Hypocrits...
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 11:13 PM   #3
Psionic Jedi

While my better instincts counsel me to follow a policy of laissez-faire, there are a couple of 0oS Clan's statements I feel I cannot let pass. Some background is in order: 0oS Clan ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. I must ask that 0oS Clan's legates develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison. 0oS Clan says it's going to create a mass psychology of fear about an imminent terrorist threat some day. Is it out of its rash mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that if I hear its attendants say, "0oS Clan's objectives prevent smallpox" one more time, I'm going to throw up. After all, everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that the disingenuous nature of 0oS Clan's teachings distracts us from the real lessons we could learn from a rigorous critique of its accusations. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that its grievances are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying". Finally, whatever your thoughts or feelings about 0oS Clan are, I urge you to help me create a world in which cannibalism, stoicism, and revisionism are all but forgotten.

Without fear, there is no courage
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
This would be really funny if it weren't happening to me.
In the land of California, in the heat of San Jose the dark haired PSIONIC JEDI forged in secret a master computer to control all others and into this computer he poured his money, his computer parts and many screws
One computer to rule them all. One computer to find the foes
One computer to bring them all to hell and in the darkness conquer
In the online gaming world where the envying ones lie.
-Original dito119
Psionic Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,