Thread: Hypocrits...
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2002, 12:46 PM   #31
ShockV1.89
Gen Mo'Kai

Quote:
Also, this flaiming buisnes is really irratating, if you seriously need to drag something this simple on for so damn long, u SHOULD be shot.
Quote:
P.S. ShockV1.89 if you are intentionaly spelling "Cath" wrong, you are a moron, if its som1 else, you probly are still spellin it wrong. :P
[sarcasm]Yeah, this flaming business is really irritating, I dont know why its being dragged on... [/sarcasm] It's either a typo, or I saw that Rad spelled it "Carth" and that was the first thing that came to mind. If you're so offended by it, you are a moron.

Again, someone needs clarification: I DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE SHIELDS. IT WAS THE FACT THAT THEY JUST CALLED SABRE DOWN=PEACE, AND THEN ATTACKED ME SABRE DOWN THAT GOT ME MAD. Damnit, why is this so hard for some people to understand? Allow me to quote myself, for further clarification...

Quote:
It's not the shields that annoyed me. I can easily replace those, as well as the health. It was the hypocracy of the whole thing. These very clan members were, just 10 minutes prior to this incident, flaming someone for attacking sabredown.
ShockV1.89

"Not all one pleads can be granted. But a good hearing soothes the heart." -The Instruction of Ptah-hotep.

"So here I go, it's my shot. Feet fail me not. This may be the only opportunity that I got..." -Eminem
ShockV1.89 is offline   you may: quote & reply,