View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 02:26 PM   #18
The Lopper

Quote:
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
Correct..but you made a mistake on 2 things...first, I'm no lamer, second, I don't "taunt" them. If they complain about ot, I say counter it.

I didn't say the only way to shoot them off is that ledge below, I said that's A way to do it. Use the sniper window, walk to the flag the normal way and shoot them, jump out, turn around, and pull them before they pull you, etc etc...so many ways.

You do realize that the original concept of CTF was to be a team-capture. Not a loner. You can't expect to waltz in, grab the flag, and waltz right back out. It was supposed to use a team of about 3 or 4 while the rest defend. You have it too easy...and when your "easy" way gets into trouble, you start calling peopel lamers.

First, you are lamer. Second, you do taunt people, I've seen you do it, as well as brag incessantly about how you're having so much fun stopping the "speeders" (this kind of bragging is the hallmark of the sociopathic personality -- seek professional help before it's too late is my advice). Third, to expect co-ordinated team tactics on a public server where teamates don't know each other is unrealistic.

Your Friend,

The Lopper
The Lopper is offline   you may: quote & reply,