View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 07:45 PM   #3
Rad Blackrose
Banned

Re: The game is DEAD

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Briss
I've been away from JKII for a while and didn't realise that another patch had finally been issued to get rid of you backward-lunge saber spammers/force cheaters etc.

So, I thought, yeh - give it another go. Perhaps the game isnt dead afterall.
Well - it is dead. I've never played a more cheat-ridden series of mp games in my life. You people with dual-sabers, sabers that can be thrown into the air that stay there instead of returning; players that hover in the air; players with *permanent* force f*#king absorb; players with scripts that turn force absorb on 0.01 milliseconds after your force attack:

Go f*#k yourselves.

The same goes for you jedi-wannabe's who think a JKII MP server is a tupperware party - stop standing/walking around with your sabers off, swopping good cookie recipies etc, and get fighting - either that or turn your JK server off and open an IRC room instead.

You lot that run 'Saber off = don't attack' servers just let people break that rule anyway. If you want to walk around with your saber off acting cool before you break the rule then thats your problem - seek help. It's a game - play it, don't screw it over for everyone else.

You've ruined a great game - congratulations.
And you can save the 'noob' talk that usually flames this kind of message - there is such a thing as cheating/tweaking a game to death you know.

I'm out of here for good, so flame away.
See you honest players in some other game.

Ex-lord Briss. (retired)
Qu'est-ce que tu fumes et ou puis-je prendre un peu?

Cheating in the game is non existant. Ask Myg0t, the lamest bastards of them all. This game is not WORTH hacking to the slightest sense.

Then, you branch off onto dual sabers, which only brought one thought to my mind: JediMod. If the /dualsaber and /dualblade console commands are enabled, then don't bother with them or find another server. There are also other modifications that can be done server side. Answer: Quit bitching and find another server.

Now, as for your tupperware charade, too damn bad, live with it. Most people on the servers I go to are regulars that mostly duel and refuse to FFA because of how boring it gets. It is obvious that you don't get into the community but instead just want to fight fight fight and then whine and moan when others won't. Solution: Find a duel server or otherwise suck it up.

While the players have somewhat screwed the game over, it was largely Raven that has done it. Your attempted blaming has bells in whistles going off in my head saying you are an idiot and deserved to be bashed... hard.
Rad Blackrose is offline   you may: