View Single Post
Old 06-20-2000, 10:50 AM   #3
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Game of life, yo
meanwhile all that was going on,Jacob Davis sat on earth1 in the milkyway galaxy.mmmmmm,that donut is soooooooooo good. i think i'll pop in a weird al cd. wich song.um........ the saga begins.

"a long,long time ago,in a galaxy far away,naboo was under an attack. and i thought me and qui-gon jinn could talk the federation in to maybe cutting them a little slack. but their response it didnt thrill us.they locked the doors and tried to kill us.we escaped from that gas,and met jar jar and boss nass. we took upon though from the scene and we went to theed to see the quenn. we all wound up on tatooine,thats were we found this boy.

oh my,my this here anakin guy maybe vader someday later now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye sayin soon im gonna be a jedi,soon im gonna be a jedi.....

did you know this junk yard slave isnt even old enough to shave,but he can use the force they say. do you see him hitting on the queen though he's just 9 and shes 14. yea hes probably gonna mary her someday.we heard he built c-3p0 and we, heard how fast his pod could go.and we were broke its true,so we made a wager or two. wuh who!. he was a flyin ace and the minute jabba started off that race,i knew who would 1st place,oh yes.it was our boy. we started singin my my this here anakin guy maybe vader someday later now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye and said soon i'm gonna be a jedi, soon im gonna be a jedi.

we finnaly got to couruscant the jedi council we knew would want to see how good the boy could be. so we took him there and we told the tell how his medichlorians were off the scale and he might fullfil that proficy. the council was impressed of course,could he bring balance to the force? they interviewed the kid and training they forbid! cause' yoda sinced in him much fear,and qui-gon said now listen here. stick it in your pointy ear. i still will teach this boy.

he was singin my my this here anakin guy maybe vader someday later now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye. sayin soon im gonna be a jedi, soon im gonna be a jedi.

we got a ride back to naboo,because queen amadala wanted to. i frankly would have liked to stayed. we all faught in that epic war and wasnt long at all before,little hot shot flew his plane and saved the day. and in the end some gungans died,some ships blew up and some pilots fried. alot of folks were croaken,the battle droids were broken. and the jedi i admire most, met up with darth maul and now he's toast.i'm still her and he's a ghost. i guess i'll train,this boy.

and i was singin: my my this here anakin guy maybe vader someday later now he's just a small fry. he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye sayin son i'm gonna be a jedi,soon i'm gonna be a jedi.

my my this here anakin guy maybe vader someday later now hes just a small fry.he left his home and kissed hiis mommy goodbye sayin soon i'm gonna be a jedi."

"that is one good song. i wonder what im gonna do today. maybe i'll visit earth4. yea.thats what i'll do.you creepio! ready my ship!" i comand the droid.

"yes sir." it says.
obi is offline   you may: quote & reply,