View Single Post
Old 05-15-2000, 02:08 AM   #13
Darth_Maul

As the two forces clashed, a great battle ensued. Back and forth the 6 figures went. The battle seemed to have no end to it. Darth Maul and Remmus watched the battle from a distance. They had been sent here to investigate the mysterious killings of the light and dark jedi.

Suddenly, Maul realized who one of the figures was battling in the distance. Wielding his all-too-familiar Double-Bladed blue lightsaber was Exar Kun. That can't be! He's been dead for almost 4 millennia!

Hoping to find out what was going on, Maul quickened his pace towards the dueling Jedi.

On one side, a contemptuous Sith Lord that would do anything in his quest for power and on the other... my old nemesis Obi-Wan. Perhaps I will simply observe the tides of this battle and finish off the victors. He grinned to himself knowing this would most please his master at the elimination of this new threat and at the revenge he would have on Obi-Wan.

Stealithily he crept towards the battle, making sure to keep himself hidden, motioning for Remmus to follow him.

------------------

Darth Maul
Dark Lord of the Sith Order

"Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."
  you may: quote & reply,