View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 08:30 AM   #1
Keiran Halcyon
The Man Who Lost Ithor

RPG: Enemies of the Force 'Source book'

Well i dunno how to start but i'll try it. This will be the 'source book' where all character bios will be, and additional information.

Backstory:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far way....

STAR WARS
Enemies of the Force

It has been more than 50 years after the Battle of Yavin. The NEW REPUBLIC managed to defeat the Yuuzhan Vong and restore its glory.

The Jedi have became again the backspine of the galaxy, bringing peace an justice one more time. But new enemies arise, Jedi are being assassinated for over the galaxy, with no clues left behind.

SUPREME JEDI MASTER LUKE SKYWALKER has dispatched a group of the best men and women from the New Republic and the Jedi Academy to unflod the mystery of these new foes which could bring down the balance in the galaxy.....

A background of stars goes down as Yavin IV appears.....

Rules: as always-> polite, no superheroes, no SW main characters (neither EU), serious play (i mean do not make a silly story ), etc. You can be a Jedi Knight or padawan, or whatever military thing you want. We are creating a commando of jedi, smugglers, soldiers, bountyhunters... all alligned-allied with the New Republic.
I'll start the game when there are more people.

My Character:
Name: Men'ma Mazar
Species: Human
Homeplanet: Yavin IV
Ocuppation: Just invested Jedi Knight.
Skills: Good swordman, at Telekinesis and Nature Understanding (these two are Force powers).
Appearance: Dark blond hair, 1.69 m tall, brown eyes, light built. (see photo for more info)
Personality: Peaceful and cunning, does not fight until neccesary loyal to the Jedi, reserved with strangers.
Biography: Men'ma Mazar was born in the now peaciful moon of Yavin IV just after the war against the Yuzhan Vong. Without wars, he managed to have happy childhood in company of his family and friend from the Jedi academy. His jedi training went under the tutelage of Jedi Master Jacen Solo who teached him the ways of Nature understanding. At the age of 15 he built his lightsaber, showing his skills on the force. But happines cannot last forever. When his parents were on a mission in the planet Socorro, they dissapeared. No one foud the bodies. Men'ma wanted to go and find them, but he was not allowed because of his padawan status. Near at the age of 19, Men'ma passed the trials and when he knew Supreme Master Skywalker was gathering a group to investigate the new enemies, he asked him if he could go. Master Skywalker although he thought he was still too young, accepted, but warned him about the Dark Side....
Photo:
http://keiran-sithkid.freehomepage.com/images/menma.jpg

If it doesnt work:
Men'ma Mazar

I, JEDI

Last edited by Keiran Halcyon; 09-06-2002 at 03:53 PM.
Keiran Halcyon is offline   you may: quote & reply,