View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 08:17 PM   #8
DashRendar
What Title?

David Fett: Adult Male Human, Soldier 7/Bounty Hunter 2; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 20 (+2 Dex, +8 Class); Spd 8m (Armor); VP/WP 50/13; Atk +11/+6 ranged (4d6+1, Grenade [Frag]), +12/+7 melee (1d4+3, crit 20, punch), +12/+7 or +8/+8/+3 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Rifle]); SQ Sneak attack +1d6, Target bonus +1; SV Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +4; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +4; Str 16, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 13.
Equipment: 1000 credits, Battle armor [Medium] (Damage Reduction: 5), Blaster [Rifle], Grenade [Frag] x3, Macrobinoculars, Power pack x4, Security kit, Utility Belt
Skills: Astrogate +9, Computer Use +6, Demolitions +8, Gather Information +10, Intimidate +10, Move Silently +11, Pilot +10, Profession (Bounty Hunter) +9, Read/Write Basic, Speak Basic
Feats: Alertness, Armor Proficiency (heavy, light, medium), Dodge, Martial Arts, Power Attack, Stealthy, Track, Weapon Focus (Blaster [Rifle]), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons)

I was thinking that you might wanna make sure you have his backstory include that he's switched sides OR change his name.

O and Wraith I was thinking I just MIGHT wanna change my PC...but seeing how you like my PC so much I don't think I will....o well I'll just save him for a rainy day.

The Hot Shot Himself

Thanks to Eets for the avatar and banner!

"He was the anvil on the Camel's back. You were the straw that broke it." - ME!

Yoda on food:

"But now we must eat. Good food. Come."

"For the Jedi it is time to eat, too. Hmmm, Heh heh."
DashRendar is offline   you may: quote & reply,