View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 05:17 PM   #91
Bilbo Skywalker

this topic has completely melted my head.

it seems that everyone is for freedom of speech, but only if it's their own. or if someone else agrees with them.

i have played the game on v 1.2 /3 and 4 and have always enjoyed it.

if i didnt enjoy the game on .4 i would reinstall it, it only takes ten minutes. fortunately, i do though, so i'll stick with it for now.

a few months ago i was getting nailed by people overusing either heavy special, kick, backstab, pull-backsweep, grip, lightning or any other move (potentially all of them) which they spammed. i eventually figured out ways to avoid/nullify each one.

now i am in no ways a pro at this game but i have done my best to adjust to the tactics used by others who are looking for a quick kill. i honestly dont think complaining about a move/force being too powerful or spammed because their is a counter for everything and with every patch there will be po#tential for spamming.

and i agree with stalker... if someone is using the same move on me over and over, i do it back to them.

always will be whiners, always will be spammers. i'm just dealing with it. adapt.
Bilbo Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,