View Single Post
Old 09-15-2002, 01:04 AM   #158
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((From what I understand, Orthos has an Avatar with in him, making him a Darkiller, as such he has some knowledge, that others don't, like Irvine being a Cracken. Although if I'm wrong, I'm sure Deac will say something)).

While this is going on, Heimdall's remote, beeps, signalling the arrival of his Ship.

Heimdall's: beautiful, exotic, and prestine (Aesirian, which noone will know) freighter lands next to Rachels ship.

Heimdall: Well my ship has arrived, Now we have to get pass the shields, for some reason I don't think we are going to make it if we fly out in this frieghter, followed by a pair of X-wings.

This is what I propose we do. My ship's cargo holds, can fit an x-wing in it. We also can tap into the computers from my ships comm system. So, we place an X-wing in the cargo hold, the other flys in the sensor shadow cast by the me ship. Once we clear the shields, Hal sends his codes, we launch the X-wing in the hold, and make a run for it.

The other benefit, is my ship has a lot of weaponry on it, that can help. So shall we do this, or does someone has something better?

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,