View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 08:16 PM   #10
JofaGuht

creases in school friday is borders **** you barnes and noble six feet under sue the sho microphones and coarse language of betrayel and friendship. kill and stop telling people that what shutup i'm not a liar. i'm not a poser. you shutup you hypocrite i ate cheese for dinner and please create a new reason for this tina and things and conversations. obsessions and false sayings boring confused waking life no drugs involved. shutup i didn't know people say those things. privacy revealed and rumors in high tables of lost love and dark pink of toll lyrics and i'm pissed off and he should tell me shut up wil you ****ing stop it i know what the truth is. ****.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,