View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 06:36 PM   #12
JofaGuht

gracing his butter books please repeat that lala never ever will i take it. and medications are funny governmental reasons of violenc and america will burn and australia will cleanse itself. break the common reasoning from and to the faucet anger and souls of many and a drummer of a smiley ****ing perverted *******s. i have more to say. crammit you indonesian scumbags and make it of your own kind say it again and i'll steal the fasion of hated rhetorical questions and for that reason i will run really fast across slanted edges will you stop this madness i have other things on my flesh and trees a good player. hockey and music don't mix but goodness gracious and god and goodness for the little things will hurt my mind. new. never ever stop and grating material and get rid of this buns and boil you run on iol and the witches laugh and hang and burn and press. the salem bad actress of shopliftging and will never again find such a thing in such a bad place trying to laugh and what the hell are you talking about anyway arer you trying t ease among your kind and eveil puritans and derrived from toxic worlds and truth and scumbags. ****ing sellouts and eat my flesh gednocide neediness i have to change that trhought if you don't mind and statrt what iu start and forget what i say in from of a person and spell and try the reason of national fraud and meditate frequently.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,