Thread: New Patch
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 04:48 PM   #87
FatalStrike

Quote:
Originally posted by a hard headed spider

Nonsense as usual, you obviously lack the skill necessary to use the 1.04 sabre efficiently, as I play on servers with default sabre damage scale.
You are really getting annoying with you "I'm right you are dumb" attitude.

The sabers are weaker, the damage scale has been lowered this is FACT. Accuse all you want but you can't change the FACT that the damage scale is weaker.

Quote:

Nonsense, you obviously lack the skill to use the techniques to their fullest advantage.
I welcome you to come to 1.02 [OR] clan server anytime you want and prove me wrong. Otherwise shut up.

Quote:
Once again, nonsense, you obviously have limited comprehension of the speed and depth of gun combat in all versions of JO.
I said nothing about the speed and depth of gun combat in JO, but you are a damn fool if you seek to compare guns from JO to Unreal.

Quote:
Notably, you also claim that you dislike the over-use of pull/backswing in 1.03, and yet you have claimed previously in this thread alone that it was exactly the same (in fact it was not) in 1.02, you claim that you used it regularly in 1.02, and you further claim that backswing was not overpowered in 1.03. You admit that you like the majority of the defining aspects of 1.03, and yet you claim to "hate" 1.03. You are the very fount of all illogic, son. The entirety of your brain seems to be composed of a potent but rare compound called "anti-maturity," and your attempts at disguising yourself as a player of any skill at all are laughable, not to put too fine a point on it.
You obviously don't realize that the blocking system made pull + BS a problem. Yes it was the same in 1.02 but it wasn't over used because there were MANY other methods of getting a quick kill. So stop accusing me of enjoying 1.03 when I have told you otherwise, your constant accusation just make you out to be an @ss.

Quote:
I've listed my regular duel server haunts and the amount of time I will spend on them, so if your spine holds up, arrive on them forthwith. If you do not arrive by next friday, I will be forced to confirm Jah's assertions of your cowardice.

As for time zone, I'm an Englishman. Figure it out.
All I needed to know was your timezome, you had no need to act like an @ss. I will go when I have time after work, if that doesn't match with your time you are free to confirm what you want. I really don't give a damn what a smug fool thinks of me. I will not be changing my schedule just to run into you. You are free to find me on 1.02 if I don't run into you

Drep Saber master 1.02c
[OR] Clan CTF

Somehow I doubt I will see you on my turf, since you aren't that brave, so hopefully I can find you on yours.

Battlefield 1942........
FatalStrike is offline   you may: