View Single Post
Old 10-18-2002, 06:24 PM   #379
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
damnit if i cant have the current Irvine in here at an altered time, at least ill intro him for C8

*While on Raynor II, the site for the CS: II, Irvine walks slowy down corridors, then comes running an officer whom claims to ahve important news to Irvine.*

Officer: "My Lord, we have just recieved news that the Crimson Star's Self Destruct mechansium has been activated, and has been deactivated sometime later, there could be a Rebel like force trying to capture the Crimson Star for their own purposes..."

Irvine: "I don't care about the Crimson Star."

Officer: "Your father is aboard, and might be executed!"

Irvine: "I hate my father, you should have known that by now..."

Officer: "Um, yes my lord. But don't you think that you have the responsibility of taking care of the matter? The Crimson Star II is almost in full working operation."

Irvine: "Ha! My responibilty? To help someone who abandoned me when I was only but a mere child? BAH! He could at least taken me with him. Could have been good for propaganda, at least i would have hated him less... Is my shuttle ready?"

Officer: "I still dont see why you want to leave alone, what if..."

Irvine: "It's my descision alone. I can pilota ship just fine. Don't disobey my orders. Even if they aren't in the best interests."

Officer: "Yes, My Lord."

*The officer turns around and heads off the opposite direction. When Irvine is all alone again, he can't help but say...*

Irvine: "Yes, follow my directions blindly, while your deaths shall be upon you all soon,... ha ha ha"

this is what really happend for both holocuast and 'safed' timelines

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,