The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Gaurd: what was your mission here
Chavo: to rate the prison
*gets shocked*
*interrogation continues*
---------------------------------
*later*
Interrogator (to gaurd): He has confirmed that he is working for the NRI and that the New Republic has an intrest on how we Seperatists are reacting to Cracken declaring war. His job was to place a bug on our security computers and check on the council members, especially Ivrine Cracken. He said he has a source in the council but he won't say what. The only thing he hasn't spilled the beans on is the officer that hired him and contacted him on the roof. I'm beginning to think that he really doesn't know the officer's identity.
Gaurd: Can you make the shocks stronger?
Interrogator: No, more will kill him, we are running enough risks as it is
Gaurd: We should find out if he is working for the NRI officially or as a bounty hunter. And find out more about the source. Hurt him for no reason, maybe then he will tell the truth
----------------------------------------------------------------
*an hour later*
Interrogator: How do you work for the new republic?
Chavo: as a bounty hunter, didn't you read my profile?
Interogator: You aren't working for them permanently?
Chavo: No
Interrogator: when did your contract end?
Chavo: When I escaped.
Interrogator: what's your source in the council?
Chavo: I can't tell
*gets a shock*
Interrogator: Is it a droid?
Chavo: no
Interrogator: Ah, we're making process. Is it a member?
Chavo: Don't know
*gets a stronger shock that knocks him out*
Interrogator (angry): I told you not to turn the power up!
*later*
Interrogator (in report for the council): He is a bounty hunter sent to spy, has a source in council, doesn't work for the NRI anymore, good against interrogations. Would make a good soldier if properly trained. extremely lucky. Possible force sensitivity
Recommended action: Observe him, he may have force powers then possibly hire him
*Sends report to council*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.

Last edited by jokemaster; 11-24-2002 at 06:16 PM.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,