View Single Post
Old 11-30-2002, 12:22 PM   #556
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: If you will follow me, I will show you to your rooms.

*The group gets up and follows Heimdall out of the council chambers. He leads them to a large elegant room, which connects to three bedrooms. Heimdall then points each to their respective rooms*

Heimdall: Misea, that is your room *motions to the center bedroom*. You will find necessary equipment to pratice your lightsaber if you so desire. Aidan, this is your room *points to the left bedroom* it was designed to better accomadate your kind. Maring *motions to the bedroom on the right* that is your room. If any of you need anything hit the call button on the table. Dinner will be served in two hours. Until then I will take my leave.

*Aidan sits in his room stewing. He didn't trust or like the Aesir, but as far as he could figure out he was stuck with them. If Marin---her voice spoke in his head*..... ((pointless to redo the whole thing but this is where Red's post begins if you couldn't tell ))
----------------------------

*Heimdall meets Vidar, they sit down and drink some tea*

Heimdall: It is good to see you again. When will the funeral be for the Norns?

Vidar: Tomorrow

Heimdall: We should invite our guest.

Vidar: We will do that. Maybe it will lessen their suspicion.

Heimdall: They have everyright to be suspicious, if they weren't then I don't know if I would trust them at all. We know have to protect them though. They are being hunted by the Shadows.

Vidar: As long as they are in our care then the Shadows will not take them. What are your impressions of our guest.

Heimdall: The Misea is going through a hard time. Aidan, is hot headed, Marin is more rational. Now just for the others to arrive.

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,