Thread: K-Jo'Round 2
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 12:54 AM   #143
JofaGuht

^ I confuzed.....Gwenyth Paltrow is a man?

< Watched Goldmember yesterday, they are just trying way too hard, i wish for no more austin powers flicks. Watched Slacker today, only good Linklater flick I've seen other than Waking Life. Dazed and Confused was boring and uninteresting(funny at parts though) and Tape didn't have any likeable characters. Those are the only ones I've seen.

V This next post is by someone who disagrees with me, fell asleep during Waking Life and loved Dazed and Confused. I guess what you're interested in, either the mystery and lathe of heaven of the subconcious, or your a stoner.......

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,