Thread: K-Jo'Round 2
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2002, 09:46 PM   #147
JofaGuht

^I liked the first Austin Powers, I thought it was a great take-off. I never saw any thing of what you said. The second was okay, but it lost some qualities. The third was pushing. Nuh-uh! But if you don't like Mike Myers because of this, rent 2 copies of So I Married an Axe Murderer and call me in the morning.

< That's figurative of course. Just rent one copy, it cost less that way, and don't call me in the morning because I'm nocturnal. I stay up all night and sleep during school. I disagree about Shrek working. I didn't like that movie very much, monsters inc. was better.

V CHERP CHERP SING CLUCK BOCK CHERP

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,