Thread: K-Jo'Round 2
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 02:56 PM   #166
JofaGuht

^ The first one was only considered bad because it wasn't very star trek-like. It was a lot more original than that. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Wrath of Kahn better but Star Trek: the Movie was original. And yes, the fifth one sucked. But hey, don't put down Billy Shatner because he remains enthusiastic about the character he is most remembered as. I mean, its better than Brent Spiner who kills himself off in Nemesis because he doesn't like being recognized as Data anymore(A LITTLE TOO LATE BRENT!)

<I have formed a new hobby of making MIDI files. Its fun. All of the ones i've made so far are great, especially the one i'm working on now.

V "Life is much more beautiful than they say it is on TV."

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,