Thread: K-Jo'Round 2
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 05:04 AM   #172
JofaGuht

^ Unfortunately, my baloney passed away about two months ago in that really yucky sandwich I ate

<Donnie Darko is a lot more complicated than that. It's pretty good. A classic mind-****. And it's easier to understand than most of those kind of flicks. But its about this really messed up depressed kid whose hallucination(the rabbit) saved his life one night from a jet engine crashing into his room when the rabbit told him to go out of his house. Next thing you know, the rabbit is telling our main character to do things....bad things while asking the kid if he knows anything about time travel. I'm giving nothing further away. It's got the guy from bubble boy in it.

VWaking life may not be your cup of tea. A lot of people I know didn't like it, but I sure loved Waking Life.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,