View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 06:43 PM   #69
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Name: Klai Finn
Species: Katraasi (same as Abron Mar from MotS)
Homeworld: Ord Katraasi
Weapons: A pair of DL-44s strapped to his waist (like Jango Fett)
Vehicle: A stolen X-Wing modified to double its speed

Born on the world of Ord Katrassi during the close of the Clone Wars, Klai was the brother of Abron Mar, future Lt. for head king pin on the planet, Takara. Just like Abron, Klai raised through the ranks to the top positions in Takara's court; until Abron set him up for attempting to smuggle spice to their rival on the same world, Ka'Pa the Hutt.

Klai escaped with his life, taking out several sectors' guards as well as Takara's entire pen of endangered Nexu's. News traveled across the galaxy for his capture, but many people saw him quite skillful and paid for his help as a mercenary for hire. He worked in the mid-Rim for the Empire/ Imperial Remnant for ten years, until Abron sent Imperial Moff Siranius, Imperial Remnant leader of Ord Katrassi, 1,000,000 credits for the capture of Klai.

Klai was set up to work with Boba Fett on an assignment, but was wary of the situation from the start. Fett double crossed him and the two had a fire fight in a cross section of Nar Shaddaa. Klai barely escaped with his life. Fett had fulfilled his contract however, which was to ambush Klai while on the assignment. Klai fled before the Imperials could arrive for his capture to the New Republic World of Altyr 5 to join the NR as a merc.
But first he has a score to settle with both his brother and Imperial Governor, Moff Siranius.

*** After a daring mission to Ord Katrassi with fellow part members: ckcsaber, Drey, Obi-Bond Kenobi, Craid and Havoc, Klai was able to kill Mar and Takara. Ka'Pa's men dealt with the Imperial governor.

Klai is now a freelance mercenary requiring little to no pay.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.

Last edited by Katarn07; 01-19-2003 at 10:33 PM.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,