View Single Post
Old 01-14-2003, 10:59 PM   #27
Ratmjedi

Quote:
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Yeah, she did, but she was lying. She just wanted Luke to help her get home.
Thank you man.

I would of responded earlier but every time I come here I see that the NJO thread is the one that has been replied to so I don't bother to come cause I don't like the NJO books.

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Talliusc
GACK! i banish you from the thread! be GONE!

ok im kidding. i suppose we all deserve our own opinions... but since i started the thread im gonna say that i think your opinion is wrong maybe its just my odd hatred for lando, i just dont know.

it had too much politics, if you ask me the only good thing in that series of books was the gigantic battle near the end. oh and it bothered me how according to that book Padme (only referred to as lukes mom) was force senesitive and left for some mystical clan group thing. it just bothered me.
Lando is a cool character to you know. I find him fun to read about cause you kinda wonder a lot about his past. I know he was a gambler and everything and how he lost the Falcon in a Sabbac game but you wonder about how learned to gamble and how he grew up. He's a scoundrel like Han put it to Leia on Bespin. He's cool in my opinion.

Ratmjedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,