lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shaders not working!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-29-2003, 03:59 PM   #1
dekerd

Shaders not working!!!

For only one of my maps, in MP, the shaders are not functioning. I'm using

"bespin/water2"
"impdetention/light_white_flare"

The water has become solid and the white light no longer emits light. What the hell is going on?

This only seems to be happening for one of my maps.
dekerd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2003, 06:20 PM   #2
rgoer

Just to be on the safe side:

1. Is your map already pak'ed up in a .pk3 file?
  • If so: Something is screwy... you might be better off copying the shader code from raven's shader files into yourmap.shader, as well as copying the images referenced in the .shaders from the textures folder of assets0.pk3 into the textures folder of yourmap.pk3...

If not: Did you make sure to do an "sv_pure 0" before you did a "devmap yourmap" (since the shaders you mentioned are part of the default set that is in shaderlist.txt, I don't know why you should have to do this... but it couldn't hurt, for testing purposes, until you .pak it up...)?
2. Have you tried a recompile, and a re-pak'ing? Sometimes .pk3 files can get screwed up and cause unpredictable errors... ask lauser about if_bespin.pk3 ;^)
rgoer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2003, 09:41 PM   #3
dekerd

No, I haven't Pak'ed it up just yet, and I do use the "sv_pure 0" before I run the MP map. I reinstalled the assets0.pk3 file, but still no dice.

Could it be some setting within JKRadient?
dekerd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Shaders not working!!!